-
March 18th, 2006, 05:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I had emailed them saying how I was a collector and would be interested in seeing the records of all my purchases. They said they would get back to me. I recieved in the mail today a huge envelops stuffed full of my orders. (They do not have a record of items purchased from the store itself) I did however notice that the records sent only go up untill 2000. I do know that they have up until my first order in their computer system as I ordered a replacement for Samantha's bedding (part of my first purchase) in 1996 or 7 which they had. It was very interesting to look over though and took less then a week since I sent the email to recieve. The one thing that is amazing about their CS is how fast they respond!! Very cool thing that would be interesting for anyone to see!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks